Silva Hameline is the Broker/Owner of RE/MAX ELITE, a full service real estate brokerage based in Glendale and Malibu, serving the needs of buyers and sellers throughout the diverse communities of Los Angeles County.
Silva graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a major in Political Science and International Relations and a minor in French. In 2004, Silva earned the “Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist” (CLHMS) designation, certifying her consistent sales record, knowledge, experience, and unique ability to meet the needs and expectations of affluent buyers and sellers in all of their real estate transactions.
In 2017, Silva fulfilled a 12 year commitment to industry-related civic duties by serving as a Director for the California Association of Realtors. Silva has chaired various Local Government Relations committees and completed a two-term presidency for the Glendale Association of Realtors. In 2008, Silva was awarded the coveted “Realtor of the Year” recognition by her peers.
Silva’s strength in guiding her clients is key to their success in building wealth through real estate. Buyers and sellers benefit from Silva’s 100% focus, dedication, and expertise in representing their best interests during the course of all negotiations.
Credentials & Education
- B.A., Political Science, University of California Los Angeles
- Minor in French and US Foreign Policy Studies, University of Sorbonne, Paris France
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- 2000-2016 Recipient of RE/MAX of California and Hawaii Platinum Award
- 2013 Recipient of RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- 2014 Recipient of RE/MAX of California and Hawaii Lifetime Achievement Award
- Language Skills: Fluent in English, French, Armenian and Arabic
- 2016 Immediate Past President, Glendale Association of Realtors
- 2016 Chairperson, Local Government and Legislative Relations, GAOR
- 2013-2016 Director, California Association of Realtors
- 2008 Realtor of the Year
- 2012 Recipient of the YWCA Heart and Community Excellence Award
- 2010 – Present Member of Malibu Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 – Present Member of Malibu Association of Realtors
- 2013 Co-chair of the Los Angeles Regional Executive Board at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- 2013 Vice President, Glendale Association of Realtors
- 2013 Recipient of RE/MAX of California and Hawaii Community Citizenship Award
- 2014 Chairperson for Multiple Listing Services – iTech, Glendale Association of Realtors
- 2014 President Elect, Glendale Association of Realtors
- 2015 President, Glendale Association of Realtors